A blog for anyone who understands the joy of writing and receiving handwritten letters.


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back from the seaside.

There's nothing like a few days at the seaside to blow away the cobwebs. I felt like my mind bubbled while we were away, and I have come back with lots of ideas and things I want to do.

I also wrote LOTS of letters and postcards. This is my post on day 2... or was it day 3...



And this was my post the day before we came home... There was more, but I didn't photograph everything.



Highlights of the trip were the dolphin watching...


... and camel riding...



I also picked up the loveliest ring at a local market on Sunday. Unlike so many pieces of jewellery at markets this wasn't imported from Bali but handmade by a couple from the local area. The dragonfly was hand-etched by the husband. Very special piece.



I had a lot of time to reflect on how my life is going, and I came to the conclusion that it is very, very good. Particularly the lettery side of things. I've been the recipient of some lovely mail lately... I shall see what I can do about posting some pics soon.

Love from Kaz

No comments:

Post a Comment