A blog for anyone who understands the joy of writing and receiving handwritten letters.


Sunday, June 27, 2010

Letter-writing milestones

On Friday I received my first ever letter from a friendly stranger who reads this blog - thank-you Sine.

I have become a follower of a number of other letter-writing blogs on the net. Many are people who have been doing it for years, and have dozens of people from all over the world who write to them regularly. But this is all new and exciting to me!

I started out just writing to my friends and family - the ones who I thought would appreciate a letter. And then - because I love letter-writing so much and wanted to share my experiences - I started this blog, and now it is beginning to bear fruit. It's a lovely feeling.

Thanks again, Sine. I will write back soon!

Love from Kaz

1 comment: