- had many more bad mail days than good mail days
- knew I had letter sationery... somewhere
- thought postcards were only for tourists
- had no idea what was on the current series of postage stamps
- hardly ever went to the post office
- didn't really know anyone in the US, UK or Canada
- didn't know what letter art was
- didn't have a glue stick on my bedside table
- had no idea there was such a rich community of bloggers and letter-writers
- had no idea how much I would love this - and how all-consuming it would become!
Love from Kaz.
PS Thanks Dani for your fabulous letter which arrived today.